|SPECIFICATIONS||DARK WOLF LITE (FREE)||DARK WOLF (PRO)|
|Rhythm and Clean tones||YES||YES|
|Special DSP Code for Reality||YES (Limited)||YES|
|Mic Models||2 (1 Top, 1 Bottom)||14 (7 Top, 7 Bottom)|
|Overdrive Pedal||YES (Not Adjustable)||YES|
|Valve and Fat tones||NO||YES|
|Horizontal Mic Positions||NO||YES|
|Rack Post Fx Units||NO||YES|
|Noise Gate & Pre EQ||NO||YES|
“BIGGER THAN CANYON GUITARS” WITH DARK WOLF
Dark Wolf is a very powerful tool package combimation of Pedals, Amplifier, Cabinets (with 7 Different Mic Models), Room Types and Rack Fx Units. Dark Wolf has extremely large pro tones. It can be used for any kind of rock music style especially; Djent, Metal, Modern Metal, Hardcore Punk, Hard Rock.
- Custom amplifier with two channels: rhythm and clean
- Characteristic valve and fat tone settings for each channels
- Three pedal simulations: vintage overdrive, eq and noise gate pedals
- Custom cabinet simulation with 7 different mic types: SM57 (and it’s fredman miking style), U87, MD421, C414, R-121, RE20
- Three characteristic room models
- Three channel mixer: top speaker mic, bottom speaker mic and room mic
- Three mic placemets for each top and bottom speaker: cap, cone, edge
- Rack fx: parametric eq, delay, reverb units and limiter on master channel
- Magically special dsp engine to get “from direct input to final mix ready tone”
- Stereo, mono, left or right input channel processing selections.
- Available platform: VST 2.3 (32-bit) for Windows
MIN. REQUIRMENTS FOR PC
- Win32 compatible operating system with SSE2 supporting cpu (or higher)
- İntel i3 2 ghz / amd athlon 64 or equivalent
- 4 gb ram / 400 mb hard disc
- 1024×768 screen resolution or higher
- VST host with 32 bit support (Cubase 9.0 Pro is not compatible)
- Ability to download
Note: this plugin could maybe work via jbrigde in a 64-bit daw, but we don`t guarantee that.
DEMO AND REVIEW VIDEO
ZACHARY SPENCE’S REVIEW VIDEO
Matchtonix is a finically manifactured “ready to mix” tool solution series for virtual electric guitars and bass guitars.
Our main goal is to get a desired “from direct input to final mix” guitar tone. So the composer will focus the music without putting any effort to find the tone. Matchtonix plugins have special magical dsp for getting a professional recording sound.