Sweetcase is a virtual instrument plug-in that takes your electric piano parts very easy level and realistic right in your computer, with warm and professional sound quality!
Vintage Electric Piano Instrument for Win & Mac (VST / AU)
This video demonstrates some cool sounds of the Sweetcase Vintage Electric Piano. In this demo, there are no additional fx, all you hear is the plugin itself. You can capture very nice vibes like in this video, with using a sustain pedal (or with automating MIDI CC64).
- Warm, shiny realistic and customisable professional vintage electric piano sound with nice special 3D GUI.
- Like most of NoiseAsh Audio products, this is a Ready to mix instrument. That means your e-piano tracks won’t need to be tweaked hard for modern analog vibe. It can be used in any kind of music that needs piano / electric piano tracks.
- All samples were recorded, mixed / mastered through classic analog gears such as tape saturator, tube eq and compressors.
- Many round robins and different velocity layers for realistic sound.
- Bass Boost, Bell, Modulation (Pan, Tremolo and Pitch), Built in Reverb controls.
Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later
4 GB RAM / 250 MB HD
1024×768 screen resolution
VST, AU instrument plugin 32 bit or 64bit host
Ability to download